A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
aurea.es puts cookies onto your computer to improve your experience, social media and analytics.
Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs.
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again.
- Share the content in social networks.
- Your language preference.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use aurea.es. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- The pages you visit on aurea.es and how long you spend on each aurea.es web page .
- How you got to the site.
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site.
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
- PHPSESSID: sessions.
- WPLANG, wordpress_langswitch_lang: language preference.
- __utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz: technical cookies.
Social share and analytics, more information: AddThis – Privacy & Data Practices
- __atssc, __atuvc, __atuvc
- atem, atgotcode,
- bt, di, dt, loc,
- ssc, ssh, sshs
- uid, uit, user_segment
- guest_id, __k: technical cookies for tweet button
- __jid: technical cookies for comments
If you no longer wish to receive cookies you can block them with your web browser. More details can be found at http://www.aboutcookies.org or via your browser’s help menu.
Further Information or to make a request
If you are concerned about how personal data is processed via this website, please do not hesitate to bring such concerns to our attention. Contact me.